BLOGCHATTER A TO Z THEME REVEAL

Hello Blogchatter team and dear fellow bloggers. This is my first time participating in Blogchatter's A2Z challenge, and I am very much excited to be a part of it. 




I had so many ideas to write about, but I finally decided to write a series story based on Muslim women and their households, which rarely gets spoken about. I settled with this one because I think it is a story that needs to be told. The stories are inspired by the women I know, I have seen, and I have heard of. Each day, I will write a short chapter of the story with titles starting from A to Z.

I hope I can complete it in time and deliver it as planned. I will look forward to all of your feedback on the same. Thank you, and let’s meet again tomorrow to get a glimpse of Aliza, Ahmed and Cyra's story.


#penbooksandscalpel


Top post on Blogchatter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 1 - ALIZA AND AHMED

CHAPTER 4 - DISTANCE MATTERS

MY FAVOURITE BLOGCHATTER MOMENTS FROM 2023