MY FAVOURITE BLOGCHATTER MOMENTS FROM 2023


Contrary to every other year, in 2023, the writer in me had a great time compared to the reader me—all thanks to the team of Blogchatter. If you are new to the world of blogging or have been living under a rock, Blogchatter is an open community for bloggers and readers, and they organise writing and reading challenges for its members. Blogchatter keeps motivating its writers and readers with badges and credit points that can be encashed.




My journey with Blogchatter started in mid-2022, and it's been so great so far. I have had meaningful conversations with fellow readers, bloggers and writers. I was also introduced to unique content through this community. Though I try to write most days of the year, there are also times when I feel I can't write anymore because I can't think of anything. I would either just blank out or be overwhelmed with my personal life and a full-time job. During moments like these, Blogchatter comes up with a timely rescue by introducing challenges and prompts for struggling writers. Here are my top three favourite Blogchatter moments from 2023 in no particular order.



1. WHEN BLOGCHATTER HELPED ME DISCOVER MY HIDDEN SUPERPOWER




To begin with, I never really knew I had the ability and time to write every single day for a month. I discovered I have this superpower in me as I completed the 'Write a Page Everyday' challenge by Blogchatter in the month of February. After succeeding in this challenge, writing every day did not seem like a chore at all. This challenge made me realise that it's entirely possible to allocate time for writing daily, even when life gets overwhelming. So what is it that you are asking me now? Oh, You want me to do that every day of the year? Well, that would be an overkill. But at least I know I can go on for days without getting slumped.



2. WHEN I FOUND THE CHANCE TO UNLEASH THE STORYTELLER IN ME FOR MY COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO READ




By far, my most treasured challenge for the year 2023 is the 'Blogchatter A to Z' challenge. Do you want to know why? Because I put the challenge to full use and came up with a short story series with titles starting from A to Z. When I began the story from the alphabet A, I absolutely had no idea how I would end it. I went with the flow and wrote a few of them together simultaneously and a few others over my own sweet time. Apart from getting a lot of positive feedback for the story, I also got to read other bloggers' incredible stories and posts. And you know what? I am currently working on that story by increasing the word count to publish it as a book. 



3. WHEN MY DREAM FINALLY TURNED TRUE




It wouldn't be wrong to say that every writer's dream is to get published one day and have readers from around the world appreciate it. I have also been aiming for the same since I started writing. But I never knew it would happen in such a short span. 'The Blogchatter Book of Thrillers' (buy here) came like a blessing to me. Though I was not prepared and was not a thriller fan, I decided to try and give it my best shot. To my surprise, my story was selected and published as well. From editing to marketing, the team worked on everything. It's not just that. Many readers and authors read my story and encouraged me to continue writing. To add to my pleasure, this sparked my confidence and writing speed, making me complete my year-long manuscript, which is now in the editing stage and will soon be published. What more does a writer need from a community? If this is not my ultimate favourite Blogchatter moment, then I don't know what else would be. I am thankful to the whole team of Blogchatter for making this happen in my life. 





Apart from these significant moments, I also managed to finish my TBR challenge for the year with 68 books. I successfully completed the 'Half Marathon' and 'Ready to Publish' challenges. A few of my blogs and poems were also selected as the top blogs, making me cherish my relationship with this platform. Thank you will never be enough for the team of Blogchatter for making my year so great. But for now, that is all I have to say. I am very thankful to this community, and I hope our relationship goes a long way. 






Feeling sad you are not a part of this fantastic community already? Well, don't be. Go ahead and click this link to sign up with your blog and social platform details and become a part of this amazing, inclusive community. 

This post is a part of #BlogchatterBlogHop part two

#penbooksandscalpel

Comments

  1. This was such a pleasure to read Rehana. Here's to many more achievements in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Suchita for being one among those who made this possible. Wishing you a great year ahead.

      Delete
  2. Hey Rehana, it's so good to see so many achievements shinning your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 1 - ALIZA AND AHMED

CHAPTER 4 - DISTANCE MATTERS